Here we are with a month left till Christmas! I'm on the ball this year, already have my Christmas letter typed and saved, ordered my photo greeting cards from Costco, and have completed a lot of my shopping! Woo Hoo!
I want to have everything in the mail by the end of the first week of December and then I can sit back and relax and enjoy the season ahead.
A month from now we'll have a teenager in the house! That sounds so strange and unbelievable! I'm making Christopher an album of photos taken over the last 13 years. Something he can look at and cherish in the years to come.
We got an e-mail the other night saying that Christopher had been cut from the select soccer team. This left us a bit stunned as they'd sent an e-mail a few days earlier stating that he'd made the team. Well, to make a long story short, I e-mailed the director as I'd noticed a mistake in the e-mail stating that Christopher is a goalie. He's not a goalie! They sent us an e-mail intended for someone else. Thankfully, they looked into it, and noticed their mistake and apologized profusely saying that they'd cut and pasted stuff and forgot to check who it was addressed to and hit send.....ah e-mail, it can be a wonderful tool or a dangerous tool! So, he's made the team, and is very happy about it!
Still haven't spoken to the in laws. I'm going to have to send an e-mail, but whenever I sit at the computer the words just don't come out the way I want them too. I mean I know what I want to say, but it's saying it without stooping to their level that's the problem!
Today is a busy day with 2 hockey practices, one piano lesson, and a soccer practice! Early to bed as tomorrow is an early start.
No snow here yet, and I'm loving that fact! It is getting colder though.
Dryer just buzzed........... why can't someone invent an automatic folder and putter away machine????
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment