Hi everyone, and greetings from snowville! Oh my, it started snowing yesterday and we've received over 20 cm of snow already and it's STILL coming down. I kind of see the beauty of it all, but that's really been clouded by the fact that my arms and back are KILLING me from all the shovelling we've been doing!
Oh ya, and throw in two hockey tournaments this weekend...one here for Michael, one out of town for Christopher and 2 in town games for the other boys! I think I'll become a bear, what a great idea, I could be hibernating right now!
I called Andy who's out of town with Christopher, and begged him to buy a snow blower......that could be my Christmas, Birthday and Anniversary gift for the next 10 yrs, I don't care.....at this point I'm desperate....we just came inside to warm up, and looked outside and the entire driveway is covered again....now I wouldn't complain normally because I like shovelling, but our driveway is almost 300 ft. long on a downhill slope no less. Uugh, it exhausts me to think that after Michael's next game we'll have to come home and re shovel the beast again.
They haven't ploughed our street or subdivision yet and some yahoo down the street used his snow blower and blew all the snow into the middle of the road in a pile..I didn't see it as the driving conditions are white out and 'hit' the pile which threw a ton of snow onto my windshield causing me to lose vision all together, and after the wiper blades cleared it I see this man jogging on the sidewalk laughing at me.....whatever buddy, I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it! Needless to say I've called the city road works and told them to get up into the hills where we live soon before someone causes an accident!
On a good note the boys teams have been winning at their tournaments! Christopher got player of the game today, and Nicholas got 1st star at his game this morning.
I'm going to soak in the tub. My body aches!
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment