Christopher's hockey team had their first out of town tournament this past weekend. As Andy was busy taking a dental implant course, I got to take Christopher to his games. The trip to Trail took 4 hrs. and thankfully there wasn't much snow on the roads at the top of the hills through the pass.
The team did well, placing 2nd in their division. Christopher had a fantastic weekend and scored 5 goals, 2 assists. He did however spend some time in the penalty box too!
We got to know parents on the team, a really good group of people and I was really impressed with his coach, who had the team captain say Grace before our team meal!
We arrived back home on Sunday and I've been running ever since. Seems that the laundry didn't get itself done this weekend. Oh well.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment