Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY WEDDING DAY LISA AND RON!!

Today we woke to a beautifully sunny sky! What a great day for a Wedding.

Mom and Mina got up early to get to Lisa's so that they could do all the hair for the bridal party and Auntie Darlene. When I say early, I mean 5:30 a.m.!


Carlo and Andy made pancakes for the kids this morning. The ceremony was at 12:30p.m. and Lisa wanted Christopher and Michael at the Church early to start handing out programs.


Mom and Mina arrived back to Mina's at 11:30 a.m. and mom quickly pinned my hair up.


The Wedding was spectacular! The flowers were amazing....the food was delicious! We all had such a good time, I hated to see it come to an end....as did the boys as we had to haul them off the dance floor at 1:15 a.m.!! They didn't sit out a dance all night!


Here's a photo of me with mom as she's pinning on my corsage.





All 4 boys at Church.




The entire extended family!




Andy and I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,

Your boys look amazing all dressed up! You and Andy look wonderful too, I love your dress!

Kim S.