Monday, August 25, 2008

Hockey School Week....August 3-9th

Well, it's upon us again...........another round of hockey...in the summer no less.


As much as I like watching them play hockey, I have a real problem with going to the rink in the summer! I mean do you dress for the scorching heat of the outdoors, and then freeze you're butt off inside the arena, or do you dress for the cold rink and then sweat off 10 lbs. when you get outside?


The boys had a great week of camp. Christopher and Michael were in the same group this year which was fantastic. Nicholas was in the younger age group and made some friends as well as met up with a boy who's been in his camp for the last few years.


They all came home with medals for the Ironman which is a team relay skating laps around the ice.


Christopher also won for the hardest slap shot clocked at 53 mph(84km/h)!


Here's a photo of them with their medals.

No comments: