Jen and the kids left today.
We had such a good visit, I'm sad to see them leave.
Alex is such a cutie,and sooooooooo funny!
One day I was helping him get his shoes on, and I asked him to slide his foot to the front of the shoe, and he winds his fingers through my curly hair and says........"you're pwitty"
Then the next day he had jumped into the pool with his diaper on, so I asked him to come out so that I could put a swimmer on him. We peeled off his massively wet diaper(had to re fill the pool after that load came out!) I asked him to jump so that I could slide the swimmer on which is not an easy task when you're soaking wet and 2 yrs. old! He says......."Ok pwitty Mawia" I laughed myself silly!
Lucas grew a ton while he was here. He's so sweet. The boys had fun playing with Alex and carting Lucas around.



No comments:
Post a Comment