Andy went golfing today, and I'm so glad that he took the time to do that. He's been so incredibly busy with work, that playing golf has become a distant memory.
The weather was fantastic today, and he played a good game.
We had a BBQ tonight.
Were originally going to have steak and chicken, but Karin P. called and asked me if I wanted a fresh salmon that they'd caught at the coast. They were kind enough to drop it off here and we cooked it on the BBQ for supper. It was amazing!
We got Andy a golf cart cake which was delicious by the way! Two cakes in two days, are not good for the old saddle bags! lol
Here are some photos. One is of the beautiful sunset we could see from our patio.
Happy 42nd Birthday Andy!




4 comments:
Sounds like both you and Andy had wonderful birthdays! So glad to hear it as you both so deserve it. Beautiful sunset too. I've got a few like those and it just takes the breath away every time.
Love the pictures, Maria. Looks like you and Andy both had great birthdays! Love the sunset, too - it's beautiful!
Yay! Welcome to blogland! I'm going to add you to my list on my blog page. OMG, your view is to die for Maria! Wish there weren't so many miles between us - it would be so nice to just sit and chat together while watching the kids all play together.
Both of your birthdays sound wonderful and very relaxing. I love Andys birthday cake. Oh and color me envious, I love your sunset! WOW! You are truly blessed!
Thank you for sharing your summer with us.
Post a Comment