Monday, February 16, 2009

We win...........we advance to round 3!

Bring on Winfield.....round 3 of the playoffs for Michael's team starts next Saturday.....and we're ready! (insert maniacal laugh here)

The boys got to play game 2 vs. S. Okanagan at Prospera yesterday. Playing in that arena is always a great time for the boys....kind of like playing in the big leagues!

It was my turn to sell 50/50 tickets and I sold the most to date! The jackpot was $160. Not bad eh?

Michael woke up full of a cold, so he's home from school today. I took the others to school, stopped to pick up some stuff for dinner tonight and when I called home he didn't answer. I became concerned when I tried again and still no answer. I ran up the stairs calling his name with no response.....only to find him asleep in his bed under his duvet!

Stews in the crock pot, homemade chicken soup is cooking on the stove.It smells GREAT in here!

No comments: