Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Class of 2014............

Tomorrow is a BIG day for Christopher....he gets to spend the whole day at High School with all the Gr. 7's! I'm to drop him off in the morning and the school will divide them into groups for the day. Snack and lunch will be provided. He's pretty excited about it all....I on the other hand am not quite ready for the 'leap' to high school! gulp.....because I'm definitely not old enough to have a kid going to high school! lol

It really hit me today when was reading the letter from the Principal at the high school....class of 2014.......that sounds so weird to me......how could it be that he's THAT age already?

Thankfully, we still have a few more months left of Elementary School where all the boys are.....next fall we'll have 2 schools to get to in the morning!!

No comments: