Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Third headache this week............

Migraines! I could live without them...they used to come sporadically. Since last week I've had three 'episodes' that were heading into migraine territory.

I had these weird lightning bolts in kaleidoscope colors last week, then I took my Advil, and went to bed. Managed to escape the vertigo that comes with my migraines.

Had slight vertigo and then the headache started the other day in Trail, so I took my Advil straight away and the headache never materialized.

Today while at Office Depot I got that same spinny feeling and took my Advil and went straight home to bed. I fell asleep at 10:30am and woke at 1:15 pm this afternoon!

I still have a minor headache, and NOTHING got accomplished today at home! Uugh!

Tomorrow I'm going x-country skiing with Michael's class. I know it's good for me, but it's sooooooooo cold out! Wahhhh!

Stay tuned for an update tomorrow!

1 comment:

4boyz4me said...

Ugh! I hate, Hate, HATE migraines! I get them occasionally too and have those weeks where they just keep trying to come on. It totally stinks! I hope its gotten the hint and will leave you alone and you have a great time skiing tomorrow!