Funny how the weekend goes by so quickly when you're having fun.....the boys teams did well with Michael's team coming in third at the Kamloops Pee Wee Tier 3 tournament and Christopher's team WON the Enderby Bantam House tournament!! Michael's team had the worst draw...not only did they have to play most of their games on the Olympic size ice, but they also had to play till 10:00pm both nights. That meant bed time was after 11 pm and then up at 5 am on Sunday. We met the other Kelowna team in the semi final. I so hate that team! The parents are a nightmare too. But it wasn't meant to be and we lost in a shoot out. Andy was with Christopher in Enderby this weekend and he said that Christopher played really well and in one game he scored 2x and had 2 assists. He also got the hard hat award from his coach(for the hardest working player on the team). Way to go!
Right back at it on Monday....the house was a minor disaster, and it took me awhile to get the laundry caught up.....it's washed and dried but not folded yet. Floors are vacuumed and washed and counters are sparkling!
The fog was something else earlier today. It's finally lifted now and I can see the lake from the kitchen window.
Andy's parents gave him their car, so he's taken that to work today. It's a newer car than he had....although I'm sure it came with strings attached.
Looks like it will be another busy week, but no hockey tournaments this weekend.Yay!
Ok better get back at it. The Christmas decorations need to be put away, and I'm guessing they won't jump into the boxes themselves(darn). Most of them are put away already last week, but the last little bit is taking it's time being put away as I don't have the energy to get it all done atm. At least the main floor of the house is orderly and clean. Not enough hours in the day...and I have a first communion meeting to go to tonight.
The snow is melting slowly and it's nice to see a bit of the concrete again....I was thinking it was going to be April before we saw it again with the way the snow kept falling and falling.
Dinner is cooking in the crock pot too so that will be nice to come home to tonight after Nicholas hockey practice.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment