Thursday, March 5, 2009

Uugh!


Another vent..............

Andy's away at a conference with his staff. They were all having a great time by the sounds of it when I called last night......I don't have a problem with them having fun, but they were all in Andy's room watching TV, and I think that's inappropriate. I mean imagine his reaction if he'd have called me at a hockey tournament and I had 8 men in my room! It's not to say I don't trust him....it's to say that he shouldn't put himself in a situation where everyone thinks he's their friend. They feel comfortable, and don't respect the fact that he's their boss! I don't like it and I let him know it.....I hung up on him. I know probably not the maturest thing to do, but I was pi$$ed off!

Then a half hour later I called back, and they were STILL there! I asked if they were there and he says NO....so I ask him another question and he says NO, all those one word answers made me fuming mad now, so I hung up on him again! Now I'm steaming mad and if I could have jumped through the phone then I would have.

He calls me back a half hour later....I was on the phone with Tina venting at the time so it went to voice mail. I called him back, didn't really have much to say other than what I said above.

Then tonight I text him because he's forgotten to call the boys to say goodnight(whole other issue that I won't go into now), and so he obviously got the not so nice text I sent, so he calls home. The boys all talked to him, but I don't have anything to say to him. He then says that they all went out to dinner tonight and that his Visa was declined.....so I call Visa, only to find out that it's because it's reached it's limit. So I call him back because he was supposed to have paid it the other night when he paid some other bills. Well, he didn't, so I had to promptly make a payment online. I tell ya, I'm completely sick of being the one who stays home, drives the kids all over the place(and this week has been extremely busier than most) while he's out having a grand old time with everyone. And no it's not a jealousy thing that they're there and I'm at home, it's about staff not behaving and acting stupid because they've had too much wine!

He can take a cab home from the airport on Saturday.

No comments: