Monday January 21, 2008
A recap of our weekend looks something like this...........
Andy left for a hockey tournament with Michael to Merritt on Friday, which left me at home with the other three boys and all their games...... ahem, 9 in total!
I'd seriously lose my mind if I looked at all we do in any given week, so for now, I only look at the day ahead and all that that entails.....
Jacob had his first Novice A hockey tournament on the Westside. It was fun, but they didn't win any games.
Nicholas had a game Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Christopher had two games this weekend.
Michael's team won the tournament in Merritt and they arrived home pretty tired last night.
Today we were off to the races pretty early as Michael needed to be picked up at hockey practice at 7:30 a.m., and Christopher had to be at school for basketball practice at 8 a.m. I called in our order to Tim Horton's and they had all our bagels and juice/tea ready for me when I arrived.
It was very cold here today with temps only getting as high as -6 C. Brrrr! The sun was shining, but man alive it was bitter!
Tonight Christopher has hockey practice and the other three are going to bed early!
I'm off to make some chilli and corn bread muffins for dinner!
Maria
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment