11 years ago
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Another snowy, cold day............
The snow keeps falling and the temperatures continue to be C O L D!!! I'm so done with winter and we've still got a few more months of it left. Funny thing happened yesterday when we were leaving the arena. I commented on how cold it was when walking out the door and this man next to me says it's nothing compared to how cold it gets in Edmonton, and that he's heard from a very reliable source that we're in for another 6 weeks of winter....I stopped, thinking that we haven't had Groundhog Day yet, so how does he know we're in for more winter......he then says "the holy spirt told me that we're in for more winter. Are you familiar with the holy spirit?" "Do you ever hear from him?" I laughed and said, " Yes, occasionally!" How funny is that?
We're in the midst of starting hockey playoffs for Christopher's team. They finished first in the league and will be presented with the pennant on Saturday. The other boys play till Spring Break.
Christopher's also started playing basketball. He scored 4 baskets at their first game this week. We were all there to cheer him on. I tell you though, most days I feel like I'm on the go all the time. I'm trying to do it all. Once March comes though things should slow down for us for awhile till Soccer starts.
Maria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment