Since February is flying by and so many things happened this month, I thought I'd list the highlights in bullet form below.
- Snow, snow and still more snow.....when will it end?
- With snow comes cold and flu season...this year the only ones exempt(so far that is) from this nasty bug are Michael and myself! Everyone else including Andy who never gets sick has come down with it in some form.
- Mom finished her 15 doses of radiation with minimal side effects.
- She's still suffering with double vision from her fall in December and will have a repeat scan soon. The eye surgeon she saw says that nerves take a long time to heal, so she may just have to be patient....easier said than done though!
- Basketball season ends for Michael. He enjoyed playing this year.
- Michael has moved on to Volleyball now and is again having fun.
- Christopher just finished basketball and is now sporting crutches for the 2nd time since September! He tore his MCL at the last game on Wednesday. Sees the Dr. today for a follow up, then on to physio
- Nicholas won the free throw competition at the school level with 15/15 baskets scored! He's off to the District Free Throw tomorrow at the high school! Go Nicholas!
- Jacob continues to love indoor soccer and plays every Saturday morning.
- Valentine's Day was a busy one in our house....I baked 5 chocolate cakes and frosted each one.
- That evening Andy and I went out to dinner...so nice to get out alone!
- finalizing all the details for our upcoming trip at spring break
- Did I mention I'm tired of the snow???
Here are some photos from events this month:



No comments:
Post a Comment