Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....








Happy January! Ya whatever....Christmas is done, decorations are put away, house is clean....it's snowing like mad, what's to like about January anyway?

Before I reflect on January, I need to go back to December.....

Here are the events of December 2010:
  • Endometrial Ablation Dec. 9th. Wow is all I can say....and by saying wow I don't mean it was great....the pain was unbearable during and after the procedure.
  • They couldn't give me the Tylenol 3's because I can't tolerate the codeine, so they gave me Extra Strength Tylenol.
  • Vomitting is not for the faint of heart....and especially not 10 hrs. of it

  • Felt awful for the 4 days post surgery.

  • Slowly started to do some stuff and then ended up with severe abdominal pain.

  • Dr. prescribed antibiotics for a uterine infection. Spent time lying on the couch with my fav. friends Advil and the Magic Bag! I'm sure my butt left an imprint on the sofa from lying there all the time! UUgh!

  • Boys were happy to be finished school and the older two spent their first day off skiing
  • St. Joseph Christmas Concert was GREAT!
    "Once on a Housetop" was the title and we loved it!
  • Loved how the kids sang their hearts out
  • Christmas was good. Quiet, but good.
  • Mom and Dad went to Palm Springs for Christmas and LOVED it!
  • New Years was spent at Big White.
  • Very cold. Shiloh didn't like the snow

  • I didn't ski as I wasn't feeling well enough yet to

    And here we are back to January..... where it's currently -5C and snowing like crazy! I am going to leave extra early to get the kids or else I may never get there.








No comments: