Shiloh is our new mini labradoodle puppy, and she's gorgeous! We brought her home on May 29th. Up till then only me and the older boys had seen her at the breeders. Nicholas and Jacob fell in love with her instantly, as did Andy. She weighed lonly 8 lbs when we brought her home. The car ride home was interesting. She cried most of the way home(a 2.5 hr. drive) and then around Monte Lake she threw up all over Christopher. Poor thing...luckily he had some other shorts to change into.

We settled into life with a new puppy quite easily I might add. She's was a dream from day 1. We followed all the instructions from the breeder. As this is our first puppy, I didn't really know what to expect,and we'd heard horror stories from friends who have had dogs....but really she's slept well in her kennel beside our bed since the first night. She only cried a bit and I'd put my hand beside the door and she'd nuzzle her nose up against it and fall right to sleep....and sleep she did, for over 8 hrs each night!



No comments:
Post a Comment