Ok, so there's this new girl in Gr. 7 and all the boys liked her....until recently when her true colors started to show and now they avoid her like the plague! I've seen her in action at school and she's a classic bully. She makes kids look like fools to make herself look good, and using a loud voice so all can hear.
She has our home phone number and calls here all the time wanting to speak to Christopher.....sometimes he answers the call, and other times I screen the calls.....like last night........
The phone rings around 8:50 p.m. and Nicholas answers the phone...he immediately gets this weird look on his face, so I take the phone from him and the conversation goes like this.......
Maria: "Hello"
Girl: "Is Chris there?"
Maria: "Sorry, he's not home right now, can I take a message?"(he was home, but there was NO way I was going to get him on the phone at that time!)
Girl: " Where is he?"(in a very rude manner I might add!)
Maria: (at a loss for words because no 12 yr. old EVER has to speak to an adult in those tones!) " He's out with his Dad, do you want to leave a message?"
Girl: "No, bye."
Then tonight we just got home from Christopher's hockey evaluation and there are 3 messages from this girl!!!!
"Hi Chris, we just called to say we love you, and we'll see you on Monday"
"Hi Chris(insert giggling here), and then she hung up.
"Hi Chris, we hope you're having a good Birthday, and I'll be giving you your present on Monday" (his Birthday isn't until DECEMBER!)
Maybe I'm making too big a deal about this, but it's making Christopher feel uncomfortable, and he wants me to block her phone number!
What's your opinion?
Other than the rudeness(which still ticks me off), it's just school girl stuff, but it's getting to the point of annoying and harassing.
Help!
Maria
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment